If you weren’t hungry before, how do you feel after seeing this photo of delectably fresh seafood from Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa? Happy Wordless Wednesday Dreamers!
Some days you just need a little piece of paradise, maybe you’re having a rough day or just day dreaming about your upcoming stay with Dreams Resorts & Spas! Thank you should check out our LIVE WEB CAMS and see what is happening right now!
Find our live web cams in the “Photos and Videos” section of each resorts site and enjoy digital sunshine and relaxation! Check out the weather, see our special events, or even look for your loved ones by the pool! You can save an image or send to your friends via email or share with us on Facebook or Twitter!
The leaves, the chill, the scarfs…Fall is only a few months away whether you’re ready of not! Before you run and stock up on rakes and hot cider we have another solution for you! Dreams Resorts & Spas provides Unlimited-Luxury® year round so see what we have planned for you this fall! It’s coming!
Halloween – October 31st
What’s spookier than a Dreams Resorts & Spas getaway with tons of activities and entertainment? Well, a lot of things but that doesn’t mean Halloween wouldn’t be the perfect time to visit!
It’s fun all day long with pumpkin carving and Halloween themes food & drink! The Explorers Club has an action packed day planned for the kids complete with face painting and Trick-or-Treating throughout the resort! Make sure you pack a costume; we’ll dance the night away at a spooky Halloween Ball. Check out this photo from last years’ celebrations at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa!
OKTOBERFEST IS BACK and the Dreams Entertainment team is ready to celebrate! Join us all October long for bratwurst, pretzels with beer cheese and authentic deserts. Plus, there will be plenty of German beers on tap for the adults to enjoy! Stay tuned, we’ll have all the details soon! Looks like everyone at Dreams Tulum Resorts & Spas is ready to celebrate!
We can’t wait to welcome the fall with the Unlimited-Luxury® only Dreams Resorts & Spas can provide. Join us and book now!
It’s all too easy to get caught up in the constant stresses and frustrations of everyday life. Do yourself a favor and get away with from it all with a stay at Dreams Resorts & Spas, the perfect place to spend quality time with the ones you love! Enjoy stellar service, spa treatments, gourmet meals and countless activities, all part of your Unlimited-Luxury® vacation. We’ll be waiting for you, cool drink in hand!
If you don’t already know…Dreams Resorts & Spas is heading to Costa Rica!!! Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica opens November 1, 2014! There are so many exciting things that Costa Rica has to offer but we wanted to take the time to highlight their most recent success and extend our congratulations to the Costa Rica National Football Team for their tremendous success during the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Welcome Home from Dreams Las Mareas!
Dreams Resorts & Spas provides the ultimate fun-in-the-sun escape for a family vacation beyond your wildest dreams. These precious moments spent are worthy of being remembered for many years to come so before you start snapping away, take a few seconds to refresh yourself with these five tips to take amazing family vacation photos!
1. Take a LOT of pictures: At the end of your vacation, you will never regret taking too many pictures. So, experiment with different angles and shutter speeds throughout your stay and snap photos of everywhere you explore. From long days on the beach to family dinners to exciting excursions, you’ll be happy with the variety of faces and moments you have to choose from.
2. Capture Candid Moments: Avoid staged photos, instead capturing things as they’re happening. Family vacations are about bonding and spending time with the people you love. Smiles, laughs, and silly faces will be frequent and you’ll want to remember them. These might not be the best quality or most flattering photos from vacation, but ones you will be happy you took.
3. Take a step back to capture the whole picture: The stunning views at Dreams Resorts & Spas are unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. You’re likely to come across breathtaking sunsets that you’ll want to remember just as they were through your eyes. Try using a wide angle lens and take a step back to capture the full scene. Seize the moment to focus on all the beauty that’s around you.
4. Remember to include people (and yourself!) in the photos: When you’re out traveling to new and exciting places, it’s easy to get sidetracked and forget about the most important part of your trip: the people that came with you! Ask another guest to take a family shot on the beach or capture your kids’ faces as they leap into the pool. Landscape shots are beautiful, but these are the photos that will make you both laugh and cry years from now. Be sure to take lots of them!
5. Catch the “Golden Hour” of the Day: The hour before the sun sets in late afternoon is known as the “Golden Hour” in photography, during which daylight is redder and softer compared to when the sun is higher in the sky. This hour provides the perfect lighting to capture precious moments as your day winds down. And if you’re an early bird, the hour right after the sun rises provides similar lighting to capture the gorgeous views of the beach before you start your day. You’ll be amazed at the beautiful, natural light that comes from these photos.
Follow these easy tips and your Dreams Resorts & Spas vacation photos are sure to shine!
The Dreams Resorts & Spas family is happy to announce that a number of our properties have been recognized by the Rainforest Alliance. The Rainforest Alliance Verified™ mark communicates our commitment to reducing our environmental impact. At Dreams Resorts & Spas we work hard each day to ensure that our management, guests and employees are following sustainable practices to protect our planet.
Congrats to Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa, Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dreams Puerto Adventuras Resort & Spa, Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta!
To learn more about the Rainforest Alliance: click here
Share the news and plan a “green” vacation today!