Calling all Dads out there! If your family isn’t visiting Dreams Resorts & Spas for Mother’s Day this year, there’s no need to worry! We’ve got some cute crafts–straight from our Explorer’s Club–that kids can make and give to Mom on her special day.
A Coupon Card: Give mom a coupon for something special–a big hug, a back rub, a homemade dinner from Dad & kids, etc.
- A piece of construction paper or card stock
- A pencil, pen, crayons or markers
Fold construction paper into card form and have children write the coupon inside the card then decorate the front. If you’re feeling extra crafty, you can print out a coupon here and place it inside.
Photo Flower Bouquet: These flowers will last all year long and remind Mom how much she’s loved!
- Construction paper, various colors
- Glue stick
- Green chenille stems, one for each flower
- Cut photos into circles to be used as the center of the flower.
- Cut simple flower shapes out of construction paper.
- Glue photo circle to the center of the flower.
- Tape chenille stem to the back of your flower. Make sure the tape is secure by pressing onto the tape with your fingernail.
- Trim ends of chenille to the length you desire, depending on what you are using as a vase. If making a handheld bouquet, don’t trim the chenille; simply tie a ribbon bow around them all.