Today, we would like to showcase a few of our favorite Instagram photos from fans of Dreams Resorts & Spas! It will give you that #Instagood feeling it gives us! To see more where this came from, be sure to follow us on Instagram and tag your best vacation photos with #DreamsResorts.
Archive for the ‘Dreams Resorts & Spas’ Category
Last weekend, Dreams Resorts & Spas had fun activities planned for their guests for one of our favorite holidays, Cinco de Mayo! Throughout Mexico and neighboring countries like the United States, Cinco de Mayo is an important celebration commemorating the Mexican army’s victory over France during the Franco-Mexican War in 1862. On this date, people celebrate Mexican culture and heritage and it’s no different at our resorts.
Dreams Resorts & Spas held nighttime performances of traditional Mexican dancing and music, tequila tastings, games by the pool and on the beach and served delicious Mexican food. Take a look at pictures from the event below. You can see more pictures on our Facebook pages.
Posted in Dreams Los Cabos, Dreams Puerto Vallarta, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Dreams Tulum, tagged Dreams Los Cabos, Dreams Puerto Vallarta, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Dreams Tulum, Dreams Wedding, real weddings, Style Me Pretty on May 8, 2013 | Leave a Comment »
Dreams Resorts & Spas offers several beautiful locations for destination beach weddings throughout the Caribbean. Exquisite settings combined with our Unlimited-Luxury® packages and our all-details-included on-site wedding packages are sure to make your destination weddings at a Dreams Resort the most stress-free, gorgeous experiences possible.
We’ve had many romantic, beautiful and loving affairs at each of our resorts over the years. So many that the popular wedding style blog, Style Me Pretty recently featured a round up of some of the most gorgeous weddings at Dreams Resorts & Spas.
The first of Style Me Pretty’s favorite ceremonies was held at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa and it was truly remarkable. The resort took care of the every detail, from the flowers to rentals to arranging a dazzling ceremony that took place shortly before sunset. Everything went smoothly, leaving the bride and groom to enjoy their special day. Afterward, the couple had a “trash the dress” photo shoot in the irresistible Caribbean sea to complete the wedding experience of their dreams.
The second featured ceremony was held at Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa and was fun from the moment guests arrived – there was a “shoe check” at the entrance! The adorable couple, both teachers who met carpooling to their elementary school, had a beautiful ceremony that truly maximized the natural beauty of the location. The ceremony featured elegant wooden tables and chairs with simple white and green accents that made this beach wedding unforgettably lovely.
The third favorite wedding was held at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa and had a few interesting surprises. The ceremony was held on the beach and the flowers and dresses highlighted the scene with splashes of yellow. After a romantic ceremony, the couple celebrated with a Greek “Breaking of the Bread” ceremony – the winner of the larger half in a tug-of-loaf is destined to “wear the pants” in the marriage. In this case, the groom won. Once night fell, the couple led guests to the beach to light floating lanterns, which was a beautiful surprise, and a fitting conclusion to a wonderfully romantic evening.
The fourth and final of the featured weddings was held at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, a photographer’s favorite. The gorgeous couple scheduled a day-after shoot to have a more relaxed day to collect a bunch of memorable photos from all around Tulum, Mexico. They shared a day taking photographs on the beach, in local shops, at a traditional church and in a cenote filled with fish. The bride couldn’t resist trashing the dress once she saw the crystal clear water. These wedding shots are beautiful –what an unforgettable day!
For more information on planning your destination wedding or honeymoon at Dreams Resorts & Spas, visit us online today and don’t’ forget to check out Style Me Pretty wedding blog for inspiration from some of the most beautiful weddings!
As we always say, we love hosting weddings at Dreams Resorts & Spas! A recent wedding at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa was particularly beautiful – it was even featured on Style Me Pretty, the ultimate wedding blog. The bride and groom laced romantic symbolism throughout the entire ceremony, which made it a very touching experience. “Wedding colors were chosen based on the colors found inside of a conch. Light peach, pinks, nudes and crème. We kept our ceremony décor simple and clean to keep the focus on the beauty of beach,” said the bride, Betty.
The couple also incorporated black and red sand into their wedding ceremony that they collected from beaches they visited during their engagement trip to Oia, Santorini in Greece. “Once we decided to have our wedding in Mexico, it became important for us that we used the sand from our engagement destination for the sand ceremony at our wedding destination,” explained Betty.
The way they emphasized the natural beauty of their wedding location and tied the ceremony to their romantic past made this a truly beautiful wedding. Congratulations, Betty and Nelson!
To read the entire blog post on Style Me Pretty please visit here!
Dreams Resorts & Spas are always fun for the whole family and today we are looking at some great pictures taken by our guests during their recent visits. They share everything from snorkeling adventures to fun family wedding moments. No matter what your vacation style, there is always something fun at Dreams Resorts & Spas! Book your dream vacation today!
At Dreams Resorts & Spas, we love hearing from our guests about their stays at our resorts. Not only is it wonderful to see smiling faces in videos and pictures, we like knowing that we’re doing all that we can to make your trip a memorable and priceless one.
Check out some video testimonials from our guests below:
At Dreams Resorts & Spas you can always expect our fabulous Entertainment Teams to go above and beyond when it comes to throwing a party or special event. Whether it’s celebrating Easter or organizing a viewing party of the NCAA Final Four, there will be plenty of activities for guests of all ages, delicious food and drinks and plenty of great people to spend time with!
Special events and parties at Dreams Resorts & Spas are held throughout the year. Whether you’re trying to plan your trip to coincide with a party or you’ve already booked your trip and you want to see what’s going on at our resorts, take a look at our Special Events page on our website to see what we have planned for the remainder of 2013!
Speaking of parties, check out some pictures of Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spas‘ viewing party for the NCAA Final Four games.
Guests at Dreams Resorts & Spas will experience all kinds of global cuisine at our restaurants. Today, we would like to share a delicious Paella recipe for you to make once you return home. It’s a one-dish meal consisting of rice, beans, vegetables, meat or seafood and plenty of spices. The Paella recipe we are sharing today is a favorite combining seafood and meat, making a true taste sensation. This recipe is great for family dinner – it’s a balanced meal all in one pot! It’s so delicious and is sure to become a dinnertime favorite.
Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Spice Mix for chicken, recipe follows
- 1 (3-pound) frying chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Spanish chorizo sausages, thickly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Spanish onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Bunch flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped, reserve some for garnish
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained and hand-crushed
- 4 cups short grain Spanish rice
- 6 cups water, warm
- Generous pinch saffron threads
- 1 dozen littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 lobster tails
- 1/2 cup sweet peas, frozen and thawed
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Special equipment:
- Large paella pan or wide shallow skillet
- Make spice mix for chicken by combining 1 tablespoon sweet paprika, 2 teaspoons dried oregano, Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Rub the spice mix all over the chicken and marinate chicken for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a paella pan over medium-high heat. Sauté the chorizo until browned, remove and reserve. Add chicken skin-side down and brown on all sides, turning with tongs. Add salt and freshly ground pepper. Remove from pan and reserve.
- In the same pan, make a sofrito by sautéing the onions, garlic, and parsley. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes on medium heat. Then, add tomatoes and cook until the mixture caramelizes a bit and the flavors meld. Fold in the rice and stir-fry to coat the grains. Pour in water and simmer for 10 minutes, gently moving the pan around so the rice cooks evenly and absorbs the liquid. Add chicken, chorizo, and saffron. Add the clams and shrimp, tucking them into the rice. The shrimp will take about 8 minutes to cook. Give the paella a good shake and let it simmer, without stirring, until the rice is al dente, for about 15 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, when the rice is filling the pan, add the lobster tails. When the paella is cooked and the rice looks fluffy and moist, turn the heat up for 40 seconds until you can smell the rice toast at the bottom, then it’s perfect. (Cook’s note: The ideal paella has a toasted rice bottom called socarrat.)
- Remove from heat and rest for 5 minutes. Garnish with peas, parsley and lemon wedges.
Now you can share your vacation experience at Dreams Resorts & Spas with friends and family at home through Instagram – just snap a picture, tag it with #DreamsResorts and upload it to Instagram! It’s just that easy!
You can share snapshots of favorite moments of your visit to Dreams Resorts & Spas – whether it is playtime in the pool, Explorer’s Club activities for the kids, or a relaxing moment on one of our gorgeous beaches. Just be sure to follow us to add some gorgeous tropical photos into your newsfeed once you return home. These photos are sure to brighten your days!
Posted in Dreams Cancun, Dreams Huatulco, Dreams La Romana, Dreams Los Cabos, Dreams Palm Beach, Dreams Puerto Aventuras, Dreams Puerto Vallarta, Dreams Punta Cana, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Dreams Tulum, Dreams Villamagna, tagged Air credit, contest, family vacation, savings, special offer on March 26, 2013 | 1 Comment »
Ready to get away? We have your ticket to luxury with $350 Air Credit! Reserve your getaway at Dreams Resorts & Spas from now until May 31st to receive $50 in air credit per room for each night you stay with us. For example, reserve 4 nights and receive $200 in air credit per room. Or when you stay with us for 7 nights, you receive $350 in air credit per room.
And the bonuses don’t stop there! With $350 Air Credit, you’ll receive up to $400 in resort coupons too. Reserve your ticket to luxury today!
Plus, enter our $350 Air Credit Sweepstakes on Facebook to win a 3-night Unlimited-Luxury® stay.
All you have to do is ‘like’ our resort pages to enter:
- Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
- Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
- Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa