Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa is the ideal destination for your ultimate family vacation! From swimming with the dolphins to visiting the ancient pyramids of Tulum, there is something for everyone to love.
Underwater Adventures: You’ll create lifetime memories as you explore the underwater treasures along the Riviera Maya, Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen coasts. Our award-winning Gold Palm Certified Diving Center offers scuba and snorkeling excursions for people of all skill levels giving you the opportunity to explore the world’s second largest reef with its colorful corals and stunning underwater world. Other water adventures include sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, water volleyball, jet skiing and so much more!
Swim with the Dolphins: Live out your dreams of swimming with adorable dolphins and manatees at our world-class Dolphin Dreams Dolphinarium, located on-site. Take advantage of this once in a lifetime experience to get up close and personal with these beautiful sea creatures. Touch them, talk to them, swim with them, or even kayak with them!
Tours and Excursions: There are amazing sights for the whole family minutes from the resort including a championship golf course, the ancient pyramids of Tulum, several eco-archaeological parks and an underground river. Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea at the Tulum Mayan Ruins or visit Xel-Ha Eco-Aquatic Park/Archaeological Site for a day of aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves. The variety of tours and excursions offers an adventure for everyone to enjoy!
Are you ready to experience these adventures at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa? Book your stay today to experience the family vacation of a lifetime and contact us ahead of time at email@example.com or at the desk upon your arrival to set up your excursion!
New swim-out rooms & suites!
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, one of our secluded beach-front resorts in the Riviera Maya, is surrounded by mesmerizing gardens and greenery, a sugary white-sand beach and the deep blue Caribbean Sea. With 432 elegantly appointed rooms & suites, nine gourmet international restaurants, seven festive bars & lounges, two shimmering swimming pools, endless daytime activities & nightly entertainment, and a Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club for kids – Dreams Tulum is the perfect getaway for you and your family!
The all-new Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa showcases newly redesigned rooms & suites with contemporary Mexican decor and luxurious new furnishings, along with various restaurants and bars that have been given a fresh new look. Beautiful swim-out room sections are also brand new, and a section of those rooms are now reserved for adults only!
Watch our new resort commercial – you’ll see why you need to book your next family vacation at Dreams Tulum!
Don’t forget to stay connected with us on social media!
Happy Wordless Wednesday from Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa! Are you ready to Discover Tulum? Xel-Ha Park, pictured below, is just one of many reasons why #TulumRocks!
#TulumRocks! Check out Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa for the ultimate adventure!
Happy Travel Tuesday from Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa! If you’re looking for a vacation full of adventure and relaxation, it’s time for you to Discover Tulum! This beautiful coastal town, just minutes away from the Caribbean Sea, truly has it all; from ancient Mayan ruins, to stunning natural jungle pools, to artisan shops featuring local handiwork, there’s something for everyone in Tulum. Help us spread the word! If you’re a fan of Tulum or would love to check it out yourself, share the photo below on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #TulumRocks!
If you’ve ever been to Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, you know there’s plenty to do within the resort to keep a happy vacationer busy for weeks. However, for those interested in venturing out to do some exploring, the town of Tulum and surrounding areas have a whole lot to offer! We’ve rounded up our “Top 10 Reasons to Love Tulum” to get you started with some of the area’s popular attractions.
- Downtown Tulum: Visitors to Tulum should know there are truly three distinct areas all known as “Tulum” including the beach, the ruins and the town, known as Tulum Pueblo. In just a few years, Tulum Pueblo has grown from a little village to a thriving town that has increasingly grown to accommodate the needs of area tourists. Businesses and restaurants are diverse and create countless opportunities for exploration of this distinctly Mexican community. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat, sit-down dinner, drinks and conversation or simply to browse the many shops featuring artisan and folk art, there’s something for everyone in Tulum Pueblo! Reach out to your concierge at Dreams Tulum to find out more about getting downtown and how you can make the best of a trip to Tulum Pueblo.
- Explore the cenotes: Cenotes are sinkholes in the jungle resulting from the erosion of limestone bedrock over millions of years, exposing the groundwater underneath. Cenotes were a frequent source of fresh water for ancient Mayans who also believed them to be portals to the underworld. Tulum is home to many cenotes that are open to the public for swimming, snorkeling diving and sunbathing. Contact your concierge to find out more about how you can explore these incredible natural wonders!
- Tulum Monkey Sanctuary: This privately-owned 60-acre ranch is home to many rescued Spider Monkeys thriving in a safe, natural habitat. Wild monkeys also frequently pass through the sanctuary on their feeding routes. The ranch is also home to white tail deer, horses, burros, ducks, iguanas and countless bird species, making it an exciting place to visit for animal-lovers of any age!
- Muyil Archaeological Site: Located on the western edge of the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, the Muyil site is home to six main structures. This site was one of the earliest and longest inhabited ancient Mayan sites on the eastern coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. Muyil was part of a Caribbean trade route where commonly traded goods included jade, obsidian, chocolate, honey, feathers, chewing gum and salt.
- Chichen-Itza Mayan Ruins: If you’re looking for a truly memorable day-trip, the Chichen-Itza Mayan Ruins, named one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, is 75 miles from Dreams Tulum.
- Punta Laguna: Part of a nature reserve called Ma’ax Yetel Kooh, Punta Laguna is run by locals and any proceeds go directly to their benefit. Tourists may pay for guided tours or explore this reserve, known for its wild Spider and Howler monkeys, on their own.
- Flor de Michoacan: If you’re out and about exploring Tulum, this is the perfect refreshing pit stop, known for their ice cream pops and fresh-squeezed fruit juices.
- Unico: Ranked by TripAdvisor as one of the top five restaurants in Tulum, Unico is off the beaten path but known for its great wine selection, quality local ingredients and inspired menu.
- The Plastic Flamingo: This quirky new little gallery and shop, located off the road in a 1971 Airstream trailer, features locally created art and hand-made objects with a Mexican influence. The perfect place to find a one-of-a-kind souvenir that you’ll cherish for years to come.
- Mayan Ruins of Tulum: This stunning ancient city, perched on a cliff overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea, is one of the best-preserved coastal Mayan archaeological sites. Tulum was one of the last surviving Mayan cities, eventually falling due to diseases brought by Spanish settlers. Today the ruins are a must-see stop for any Tulum tourists.
We love to hear about guest experiences at Dreams Resorts & Spas! In a recent blog post, Caitlin L. of Sunny Mommy Travels, a travel professional and blogger, shared her experiences from a recent vacation to Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa. Here are her top three reasons to visit Dreams Tulum:
Photo Credit: Sunny Mommy Travels
- Tulum – The area is untouched. The beach is stunning and perfect for people who love to walk and explore. The ruins are only a ten minute drive away. You can actually walk to them along the beach if you’re up for a bit of a hike. #Tulum is a peaceful paradise filled with history and beauty.
- Kids Club – This was the first time in our history of travelling that our little guys were big enough to participate in many of the kids activities. They made friends, tried new and exciting things and felt super cool walking past us with their big group of buddies. We equally enjoyed spying on them and sitting in the audience watching them perform in the cutest shows ever.
- Food – Ok, I’ve heard it a million times, but wow. The food in Mexico is amazing!! We lived off the local cuisine. Tacos, salsa verde, guacamole, yum yum yum.
#DreamsTulum was a wonderful spot for our family vacation, we can’t wait to return again!
To read the full review, please visit her blog at Dreams Tulum 2013. Caitlin, we can’t wait to welcome you and your family back!
About one month ago, the Explorer’s Club at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa added a brand new, exciting hour-long activity to its program of offerings: the Nature & Jungle Tour. Each week, the Explorer’s Club kids don their safari outfits and explore the hotel grounds learning about all the different plants and animals they find. Signs around the hotel grounds explain the different flora and fauna in that area. Plus, the Explorer’s Club leaders provide lots of fun facts about our resort’s residents. It’s a great time for all the kids, especially when some animals come walking or flying by!
Be sure to check the Sundial at Dreams Tulum for the Nature & Jungle Tour as well as all the other activities the Explorer’s Club plans!