If you weren’t hungry before, how do you feel after seeing this photo of delectably fresh seafood from Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa? Happy Wordless Wednesday Dreamers!
It’s all too easy to get caught up in the constant stresses and frustrations of everyday life. Do yourself a favor and get away with from it all with a stay at Dreams Resorts & Spas, the perfect place to spend quality time with the ones you love! Enjoy stellar service, spa treatments, gourmet meals and countless activities, all part of your Unlimited-Luxury® vacation. We’ll be waiting for you, cool drink in hand!
If you don’t already know…Dreams Resorts & Spas is heading to Costa Rica!!! Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica opens November 1, 2014! There are so many exciting things that Costa Rica has to offer but we wanted to take the time to highlight their most recent success and extend our congratulations to the Costa Rica National Football Team for their tremendous success during the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Welcome Home from Dreams Las Mareas!
Dreams Resorts & Spas provides the ultimate fun-in-the-sun escape for a family vacation beyond your wildest dreams. These precious moments spent are worthy of being remembered for many years to come so before you start snapping away, take a few seconds to refresh yourself with these five tips to take amazing family vacation photos!
1. Take a LOT of pictures: At the end of your vacation, you will never regret taking too many pictures. So, experiment with different angles and shutter speeds throughout your stay and snap photos of everywhere you explore. From long days on the beach to family dinners to exciting excursions, you’ll be happy with the variety of faces and moments you have to choose from.
2. Capture Candid Moments: Avoid staged photos, instead capturing things as they’re happening. Family vacations are about bonding and spending time with the people you love. Smiles, laughs, and silly faces will be frequent and you’ll want to remember them. These might not be the best quality or most flattering photos from vacation, but ones you will be happy you took.
3. Take a step back to capture the whole picture: The stunning views at Dreams Resorts & Spas are unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. You’re likely to come across breathtaking sunsets that you’ll want to remember just as they were through your eyes. Try using a wide angle lens and take a step back to capture the full scene. Seize the moment to focus on all the beauty that’s around you.
4. Remember to include people (and yourself!) in the photos: When you’re out traveling to new and exciting places, it’s easy to get sidetracked and forget about the most important part of your trip: the people that came with you! Ask another guest to take a family shot on the beach or capture your kids’ faces as they leap into the pool. Landscape shots are beautiful, but these are the photos that will make you both laugh and cry years from now. Be sure to take lots of them!
5. Catch the “Golden Hour” of the Day: The hour before the sun sets in late afternoon is known as the “Golden Hour” in photography, during which daylight is redder and softer compared to when the sun is higher in the sky. This hour provides the perfect lighting to capture precious moments as your day winds down. And if you’re an early bird, the hour right after the sun rises provides similar lighting to capture the gorgeous views of the beach before you start your day. You’ll be amazed at the beautiful, natural light that comes from these photos.
Follow these easy tips and your Dreams Resorts & Spas vacation photos are sure to shine!
If you’re looking for a sanctuary of leisure and adventure for families, couples, singles and friends, it’s time for you to check out Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa! Surrounded by lush jungle, soaring mountains and dazzling coral reefs, Dreams Huatulco is the perfect place to unwind and make memories to last a lifetime. And with Unlimited-Luxury®, nearly everything is included from gourmet meals to limitless fine wines and cocktails.
Your tropical escape begins with a welcome glass of champagne in the lobby before you discover your luxury room or suite with a private balcony or terrace and stunning views of the ocean or jungle. After you get settled in, it’s time to explore all that Dreams Huautlco has to offer, from pristine pools overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico to live nightly entertainment.
With five a la carte restaurants to choose from, there’s something to suit every culinary mood at Dreams Huatulco and reservations are never required! Since your Unlimited-Luxury® amenities include all meals, why not give them all a try? Sample delectable Mexican cuisine at El Patio, authentic Asian as Himitsu, gourmet northern Italian specialties at Portofino, and more! Don’t feel like venturing out of your room or suite? Not a problem! We’ll bring it all to you with 24-hour room service.
While you’re on your luxury vacation, let your hair down with international and domestic top-shelf spirits, fine wines and ice-cold beer at any of our five bars and lounges or get the party going with your own complimentary mini-bar! All drinks are served without limit or expected gratuities.
Parents and kids alike love our Explorer’s Club, also part of our Unlimited-Luxury® privileges. Created especially to keep children happy, safe and entertained, the Explorer’s Club is open from 9 am all the way until 10 pm and features kids’ meals, adventures and activities based around nature, science and exploration. While the kids are away, adults can play! Spend some one-on-one time with your special someone with a romantic dinner or couple’s spa treatments.
Speaking of spa treatments, our Dreams Spa by Pevonia will leave you feeling pampered, refreshed and rejuvenated with facial, body and salon treatments and various types of massage, all in a beautiful and tranquil setting.
If after all this relaxation you’re feeling ready for some activity, we’ve got you covered. Fulfill your sense of adventure with surfing, windsurfing, or kayaking. Embrace the night with themed parties and dancing at Desires Music Lounge or spend a day at a nearby golf course. We also offer a wide variety of tours and excursions to nearby points of interest such as the Copalita waterfalls and La Bocana lagoon.
Are you ready to come home to Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa? We sure are ready for you! Book by July 31st for sizzling summer savings including up to 40% off your stay and up to $400 in resort coupons!
We’re getting excited for the World Cup this year and so is Craig Zabransky from Stay Adventurous! Craig got the scoop on all the festivities, because why go to Rio when you have Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa? Craig talks about what’s planned as Dreams Riviera Cancun comes down with a case of World Cup fever.
“The goal is to create an environment to celebrate the World Cup,” said Craig. “Even guests not interested in soccer matches will still feel the samba sensations through the resort’s entertainment and events.”
Craig also got a sneak peek at the transformation of one of the conference rooms into Dreams Riviera Cancun’s own fútbol stadium. “The ‘stadium,’ complete with flat screen TVs in the center plans to show every match,” said Craig. “There also promises to be famous Mexican hospitality to quell the slightest thirst or hunger during the matches. Yes, servers at your service as you watch the match(es).”
Don’t believe him? Take a look at everyone from Dreams Riviera Cancun preparing for one the biggest sporting event of the year!
For more on Craig’s adventures check out his full post at Stay Adventurous.
Do you like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain? Well, we can’t do much about the rain part, since it’s as warm and sunny as ever at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa. However, we would be happy to help out with the piña colada! Nothing says tropical paradise like this creamy, coconut indulgence and that’s why the piña colada is our drink of the day on Day Dreams!
- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounces cream of coconut
- Pineapple wedge for garnish
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
-Fill blender with ice, blend all ingredients until smooth, serve in a hurricane glass and garnish!
Come on down to Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa for the pool-side piña colada you deserve and since all meals and beverages are covered with Unlimited-Luxury®, we’ll keep ‘em coming! Bottoms up!
Only dreaming of your next piña colada, book your next vacation to Dreams Resorts & Spas! For sizzling summer savings reserve your next stay by July 31st for travel through August 22nd, 2014 and enjoy up to 40% savings and up to $400 in resort coupons! Book your summer getaway today, this deal is Hot, Hot, Hot!
On this Travel Tuesday, we are excited to announce that Dreams Resorts & Spas is coming to a brand new tropical destination—Costa Rica! Opening November 1, 2014, Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica will be a vibrant beach getaway where guests can enjoy all the inclusions of an Unlimited-Luxury® vacation. Dreams Las Mareas is located on a sugar-white sand beach, surrounded by the lush green mountains and jungles of the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica. Guests of all ages can enjoy an action-packed vacation featuring watersports, land activities and swimming pools with evening fun including live nightly entertainment, outdoor bars and lounges and so much more!
With Unlimited-Luxury®, every gourmet meal, fine wine and cocktail is included. Explore an international array of specialty restaurants where reservations are never required, including five gourmet à la carte restaurants, a buffet and a café. Retreat to your luxury suite with a private balcony or terrace and sweeping views of the ocean, jungle, or mountain range.
Bring your sense of adventure to Dreams Las Mareas with an exclusive introductory rate. Book your stay at Dreams Las Mareas between now and September 1, 2014, starting at $106 per person/per night!