An Update From the Resort:
March 3, 2010
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has continued to be proactive throughout this process and communicate with our guests and future guests about the steps the resort has taken to maintain the safety and wellness of our guests. At this time, we can report that there have been no new cases reported in the last 9 days, reconfirming all of our previous communications.
All of our guests are enjoying our facilities in a normal manner, and we continue to maintain all of our stringent hygiene and safety protocols. Recently we completed a series of tests given by an independent laboratory. Once again the health ministry has given us a clean bill of health.
We share your concerns and will continue to monitor very closely all health and safety issues at the resort. Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana thanks you for your ongoing support and any questions or concerns should be directed to email@example.com.
February 23, 2010
At Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, we place the safety and security of our guests as our highest priority. This philosophy is more than mere words. As reports of illness at the resort were recorded, we immediately intensified cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting protocols from our already stringent standards.
This past weekend, we invited the Ministry of Health and independent health and safety inspectors to evaluate conditions at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana. We are pleased to inform you that these independent inspectors gave the resort a clean bill of health in all areas. More importantly, no new cases of illness have been reported in three days. All strict sanitation protocols, as previously outlined here: http://tinyurl.com/yfv4b7w, will remain in place.
We will continue to closely monitor the health and safety of Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana guests and thank you for your ongoing support. Any questions or concerns should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An open letter to guests and future guests of Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana:
February 18, 2010
Dreams Palm Beach places the safety and security of its guests as its highest priority. We have in place numerous measures to reduce the spread of illness including stringent protocols for cleaning and disinfecting all areas. We also conduct regular inspections by independent laboratories to ensure food quality and safety; we routinely carry out numerous training programs on food safety and hygiene; and we also have on-site independent medical staff as just some of the protocols and procedures in place at resort.
Over the past two weeks, Health and Safety inspections were conducted by the Ministry of Health, at our behest, as well as by Crystal Americas Health inspectors (world renowned independent consultants in food safety and water hygiene). We are pleased to inform you that we were given a clean bill of health in all areas. All of our staff has recently undergone our bi-annual medical check-up resulting also in a clean bill of health.
As an extra added precaution, we are implementing the following action steps:
· Increased the levels of chlorine from 1.5 ppm to 3.00 ppm in all areas in the hotel including rooms and pools.
· Hand sanitizers in all service areas, at the entrance of the restaurants including back of the house.
· Fumigation in all areas with the product VIREX, which is a strong viral disinfectant
· Water served in hotel is all bottled (Santa Clara, Agua Alaska)
· Back wash to all our pools every two hours
· The water temperatures is over 54 degrees Celsius in all areas
· Disinfecting every 15 minutes of the serving utensils in the buffet.
· Disinfecting of the front desk counter after every Check-in and Check- out,
· Constant disinfecting of all counters in all bars in the hotel.
· All check-out rooms are 100% disinfected with VIREX
· All linens in the room are removed and washed daily
· All mayonnaise base sauces have been eliminated
· All pastry creams have been eliminated
· Sanitizing with VIREX of restaurant tables after every service
We will continue to closely monitor the health and safety at Dreams Palm Beach and as always thank you for your continued support.
Please feel free to contact me directly should you have any other queries in this regard.
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana