Snorkel with Whale Sharks at Dreams Cancun

If you’re an avid snorkeler, you won’t want to miss out on the opportunity to snorkel with one of the Caribbean’s most fascinating marine animals at Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa. Throughout the summer months, Whale Sharks are found off the coast of Holbox Island near Quintana Roo. During a snorkeling excursion these awe-inspiring animals rise to the surface providing sightseers the opportunity to view them in their natural habitat.

Whale Sharks are the world’s largest living fish; they are considered harmless and are generally curious around humans. Stretching over 14 meters, the Whale Shark swims slowly near the surface of the water consuming small fish and plankton. The Whale Shark is found in tropical and subtropical oceans and along coastal regions, entering lagoons on tropical islands.

If you’re planning to visit us soon at Dreams Cancun, stop by our activities desk and they will be happy to help you arrange a Bluewater Snorkeling adventure with the premier tour and adventure provider, Solo Buceo. The excursion leaves at 7 am from the Dreams Cancun pier and takes guests nearly 12 miles off the coast of Cancun in search of the Whale Sharks. Guests who go on the snorkeling excursion also have the opportunity to see other marine animals such as sailfish, dolphins, false killer whales and silky sharks. Get your underwater cameras ready because you’re in for an adventure of a lifetime!

3 thoughts on “Snorkel with Whale Sharks at Dreams Cancun

  1. KompasQQ Memberikan promo – promo terbaiknya.
    • Bonus Refrensi sebesar 10% + 10% = ( Total 20% untuk seumur hidup )
    • Bonus CashBACK sebesar 0.5% ( Setiap minggunya )

    KOMPASQQ menyediakan 6 Game Terupdate dalam 1 Web, dapat di mainkan 1 Account.
    ( Player VS Player | Fair.!!! | 1000% No ROBOT )
    > #Bandar Poker ( NeW..!!! Hot Game )
    > #Poker Online
    > #Capsa Susun
    > #DominoQQ
    > #BandarQ
    > #AduQ
    KompasQQ menyediakan GAME TERPOPULER Saat ini :
    > #TEMBAKIKAN ( Fish Hunter )
    > #SABUNGAYAM ( Cock Fight )

    Kami menyediakan 5 BANK lokal untuk mempermudah transaksi.
    #BCA —– #BNI —– #BRI —– #MANDIRI —– #DANAMON
    Minimal deposit & withdraw HANYA @Rp 15.000,- SAJA.
    Proses dana Cepat dan Terpercaya hanya 1 – 3 menit saja dana pasti akan siap di proses.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.