As most of you know, there are four Dreams Resorts & Spas located in the beautiful Riviera Maya and Cancun region. The Riviera Maya is located on the northeast coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in the state of Quintana Roo and boasts absolutely amazing beaches and exciting entertainment. If you’re visiting us soon at Dreams Resorts & Spas, here are five things to-do on your vacation!
- Delphinus Dreams Cancun – Take part in the incredible opportunity to swim with the dolphins in a natural environment surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Mexican Caribbean. Dolphin experiences take place four times a day at Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa. It’s something your family won’t want to miss!
- Selvatica – Rated as the #1 Tourist Attraction in Mexico, Selvatica is an extreme canopy adventure with 12 of the longest and fastest zip lines in North America. Feel a sense of accomplishment as you zip through the tree tops and take in the beauty of the surrounding area. Once the tour is finished, cool off with a refreshing dip in a natural cenote on property, then finish the day off with a traditional Mexican lunch.
- Xcaret – Spend a day of amazement interacting with Mexican culture at Xcaret, one of the most spectacular ecological theme parks in the world. Leisurely stroll the 200 acre park and visit the beautiful wildlife displays, swim in the underground river or enjoy the phenomenal shows and entertainment.
- Playa del Carmen – Stroll along “La Quinta Avenida” of Playa del Carmen, which is filled with numerous shops, cafes and restaurants. You can shop for everything from crafts to expensive silver, interesting art, rum and the even the latest clothing trends from Europe. There are also a number of bars along 5th Ave making it a great place to grab drinks with friends or go dancing after the sun goes down.
- Xel-Ha – Snorkel in the largest natural aquarium in the world. Experience the rich underwater life and luscious jungle surroundings, while taking part in numerous attractions and activities at Xel-Ha. With so much to choose from, there’s sure to be something for everyone in the family!
To take part in any of these activities during your stay with us, simply stop by our activities and our team will be happy to help you arrange these adventures!