Book an exclusive Gems of the Pacific Weekenders Package at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa and experience all that Los Cabos has to offer. Every 3rd night of your stay, resort coupons and up to two kids stays are complimentary when you book this package by August 31st. Don’t miss out! Learn more about Gems of the Pacific on our Special Offers page.
Mexico is known for its fascinating culture, gorgeous beaches and adventurous tours & excursions. Make your way up to the Sea of Cortez on the Baja Peninsula, and you’ll find the beautiful destination of Los Cabos – a 21 mile stretch of sparkling gold-sand beaches, sparkling turquoise water and lush rolling greenery. If you’ve never been, here’s your chance to visit! Here are the top 8 reasons why you should visit Dreams Los Cabos:
1. Famous Golf Courses- Hit the links and enjoy outstanding views of the Sea of Cortez. Our resort is only a cab ride away from the world-renowned Cabo del Sol, Querencia or El Dorado golf courses.
2. Whale Watching- That’s right! Whales migrate from the south and habituate the bays and lagoons of Los Cabos from late December to late March, making for one of the most incredible sights that you can even imagine.
3. World-Class Sport Fishing- Want to catch a prize-winning Marlin? Catch one of our charter tours and partake in some good old sport fishing.
4. “El Arco”- Literally translating to “the Arch”, this is a beautiful rock formation in the sea, on the extreme southern tip of the Baja Peninsula.
5. Sea Turtle Hatching- Dreams Los Cabos takes part in the sea turtle conservation program, in which you can actually help the baby sea turtles crawl out to sea.
6. Swimming with the Dolphins- Flippers up! Interact and swim with some adorable bottlenose dolphins at the nearby dolphin center.
7. Exciting Land and Water activities- Warm and shallow waters makes for the perfect destination to partake in exciting water sports and get up-close-and-personal with a world under the sea. Not a fan of the water? No problem. Go off-roading on an ATV, go horseback riding on the beach or ride a camel along the sand dunes as you enjoy scenery!
8. Historic Towns and Exciting Nightlife- Get your feet wet with facinating history, enjoy the authentic shops or restaurants, or experience Cabo’s nightlife in Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo.