It can be both stressful and challenging to find things to do that every member of the family will enjoy on vacation. Not so at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana! There’s truly something for everyone; the most difficult part of your stay will be deciding between our many versatile activities and experiences! See below for our top 7 things to do at Dreams Palm Beach.
1. Beach: This one is clearly a gimme, but is it possible to ever have too much beach time? We don’t think so! It’s hard to get sick of the paradise that is a tropical beach. We recommend saving ample time between the many activities offered at Dreams Palm Beach to take in the beauty of the Dominican Coast and relax in the way you truly deserve!
2. Water Sports*: Go on an ocean adventure at Dreams Palm Beach! Take to the sea on a kayak, hobie cat, jet ski, or water skis. Windsurfing, scuba diving and snorkeling are also available for our lucky guests. You and your family will never forget the adrenaline rush!
3. Land Sports: If you have some land lovers in your group, we’ve got them covered too with a variety of athletic activities on dry land including volleyball, ping pong, beach ball, bocce ball, darts, tennis and our pools. Staying active has never been so much fun!
4. Explorer’s Club & Core Zone Teens Club: A family vacation can be a whole lot of fun, but sometimes Mom and Dad need a break to just relax and enjoy each other’s company without the kids around! That’s where our Explorer’s Club for Kids and Core Zone Teens Club come in. These fully-supervised clubs feature plenty of activities to keep the younger set entertained until 10 p.m. while parents play.
5. Entertainment: At Dreams Palm Beach, there’s entertainment for everyone after dark. Watch movies like never before with our big screen movies shown right on the beach or experience our exciting live nightly entertainment!
6. Get to Know the Culture: At Dreams Palm Beach, we offer multiple classes designed to teach our guests a little about the Dominican culture around them while having blast. Learn traditional Latin dances, pick up some Spanish or learn a new recipe while you’re here; you’ll have something to show for your vacation besides your tan!
7. Tours & Excursions*: For a true family adventure, check out some of the tours and excursions available near Dreams Palm Beach such as the Altos de Chavón recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff, the unspoiled island of Isla Saona or vibrant Dominican capital of Santo Domingo.
Is your family ready to experience the vacation of a lifetime? Book your stay with Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana today!
*Additional costs may apply