Happy #TravelTuesday! Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, an unrivaled tropical hideaway located on the Riviera Nayarit’s breathtaking Banderas Bay in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, offers unlimited-luxury® and fulfills all the needs of our travelers! Not only are there endless activities around the resort, but Dreams Villamagna offers nearby attractions, like the colonial town of Puerto Vallarta – where there is fun for everyone!
Read on to learn more about the quaint and beautiful town of Puerto Vallarta and what it has to offer guests of Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta!
Interested in shopping, sports or sightseeing? The area of Puerto Vallarta, only a short distance from Dreams Villamagna, is a key focal point that has multiple opportunities to get your vacation fill! This popular tourist destination will make your vacation one you will always remember as a guest of Dreams Villamagna!
Local Points of Interest:
There are local open water diving facilities and courses as well as a fishing pier and charters available to big game fish in the Banderas Bay for tuna, marlin, snapper, sailfish and more!
Los Arcos National Park
A popular dive site located in Puerto Vallarta with a unique underwater park featuring excellent views of tropical fish.
Sierra Madre Mountains
- A beautiful mountain range that you can see from your resort room window has many opportunities to hike and explore Mother Nature!
Marina Vallarta Golf Club
- This course, designed by American architect, Joe Finger, offers 18 championship holes, magnificent views of Banderas Bay, natural obstacles (palms, tropical plants and natural lagoons) and abundant wildlife that makes it extremely popular with guests.
Vista Vallarta Club de Golf
- This golf club offers two unique courses: one designed by Jack Nicklaus & the other by Tom Weiskopf.
- The Jack Nicklaus golf course is located on the property’s highest elevation and boasts breathtaking views of Puerto Vallarta, the Marina and Banderas Bay. Grassy hillsides, dense forest of palm and giant ficus trees, natural creeks and arroyos provide the perfect setting for this world-class course by the world’s greatest player.
- The Tom Weiskopf-designed golf course provides a dramatic contrast from the Jack Nicklaus course. The terrain is extreme with dense jungles, deep ravines and swift creeks. Tom Weiskopf has masterfully blended the elevations and natural features into an incredibly playable experience.
At Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, we want you to have the best experience possible! With trips to the beach, laying out by the pool and taking part in different activities around Puerto Vallarta, there will never be a dull moment on your vacation getaway!
Book your trip to Dreams Villamagna today with our AMResorts’ 15th Anniversary promotion going on now!