Ready for your trip to paradise but not ready to leave your littlest family member behind? At Dreams® Resorts & Spas, we are welcoming small dogs to our resorts!
It’s time to bring your pup along when you book the required room category. Read on for more details about your furry friends!
At Dreams Resorts, your furry friend will enjoy food and water bowls, a Dreams Resorts themed dog bed, toys and more! When you book the required room category, your small dog can come along for your vacation!
Thinking about bringing your best furry friend along? Here are a few facts to keep in mind:
- Dreams’ dog policy allows dogs under 22 lbs. (10kgs) for $65 USD per night, in specific room categories only.
- Please check with your airline for information regarding traveling with pets, including security and TSA guidelines.
- Only dogs are permitted
- Required upon check-in:
- Dog’s name, weight, age, color, and breed for identification purposes during their stay
- Vaccination certificate from veterinarian proving Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations within the past 12 months
- Evidence that a current treatment for fleas and ticks is in use
- No more than one dog is permitted in any guest room. Dog is allowed only on designated dog area(s) of the hotel grounds. Dogs are not allowed in the Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Retail shops, and Golf facilities. Dogs may be allowed on the terrace of specific restaurants on property, this varies by resort and should be confirmed directly with the resort.
- Due to local regulations, dogs are not allowed on the beach.
- Dog must be on a controlled leash at all times or in a dog carrier when not in the guest room. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after the dog on resort grounds and properly disposing waste in designated areas.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in guest rooms for periods longer than two hours. Guest must notify the front desk and hang the “Dog Friendly Room” door hanger when leaving their dog unattended in the guest room. Guest must answer the cell phone number provided to the resort while their dog is unattended in case there are any issues.
- Dogs must never be left alone overnight. Please contact the concierge if boarding recommendations are needed.
- Guest room cleaning services will not be carried out unless the guest is present. The dog owner must be in the room if the dog is present when the guest’s room is cleaned, in order to not frighten the pet and to avoid the risk of a pet’s escape. Please contact the concierge to schedule convenient cleaning times.
- The resort reserves the right to request the dog’s removal if the above guidelines are not adhered to.
- Restrictions, guidelines and availability are subject to change at any time
Please note the number of dog-friendly rooms on property is capacity controlled and only available upon request prior to arrival by contacting the resort’s reservations department. The small dog program does not apply to certified services animals as required by law.
Nestled along the finest beaches throughout Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Panama, Dreams Resorts & Spas offer every amenity you’d expect from a world-class destination. Swim with the dolphins, play a round of golf or just lay out by the pool.