Did you know the average temperature in Los Cabos is 71 degrees?! That’s just one of the reasons to love Dreams® Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa. To celebrate the beauty of this magnificent Mexican destination, we’ve put together a Los Cabos bucket list to help you plan your vacation. Keep reading to check out what we’ve included!
1. EL ARCO: A boat trip will take you past stunning rock formations and sea lions to the famous El Arco. Also known as Land’s End, if you followed a line straight south, you would not touch land again until you hit the South Pole. At the base of the arch is Lover’s Beach on one side, and Divorce Beach on the other.
2. TRY A LOCAL DELICACY: INSECTS! – Mexico has the world’s highest number of edible insects from the worm at the bottom of mezcal bottles to grasshoppers in the guacamole.
3. CABO NIGHTLIFE – Known for its nightlife, Cabo offers a variety of bars, breweries, wineries, lounges, cantinas, dance clubs and music venues. A bar crawl is a great way to experience it all with stops at all the staples like Cabo Wabo and El Squid Roe. Celebrating something?
4. RIDE A CAMEL – If riding a camel is on your bucket list, you can cross it off in Cabo. It may sound surprising to see camels in Mexico, but the desert landscape of Baja feels like home to these exotic animals. A ride along the beach with views of the sparkling Sea of Cortez, followed by a tequila tasting and an authentic Mexican meal is an ideal afternoon in Cabo.
5. SPOT A WHALE IN THE WILD – From December to April, it’s possible to witness the migration of whales from the Arctic to the Baja Peninsula. Whales have the longest migratory journey of any mammal and travel to the warm waters of Cabo to breed. You can observe these majestic mammals in their natural habitat with a whale watching tour.
6. GOLF – Cabo is home to some of the top golf courses in Mexico and the world. The picturesque settings of mountains, desert and seaside cliffs offer a surreal experience on these world-class courses.
7. THE BEACH! – There’s no way to miss the beautiful beaches of Cabo with golden sand and the sparkling sea (it really does sparkle!). With Unlimited-Luxury® you can enjoy unlimited drinks and beach wait service. It’s so good, you might miss all the bucket list items for this one and have to come back!
Click here to learn more about cultural events happening in Los Cabos!
Set along the sparkling Sea of Cortez, surrounded by eight championship golf courses, Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Resort that captures the beauty and elegance of traditional, colonial Mexican design.Go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. The resort features 255 completely renovated suites, featuring rain showers and private balconies with breathtaking views. Enjoy the fitness center, Dreams Spa by Pevonia® and an Explorer’s Club for Kids. The resort features two swimming pools, including an infinity pool, children’s pool, and an adults-only pool with two swim up bars.