Millions of people travel from far and wide each year to visit Mexico. Mexico offers a colorful cultural experience perfectly complemented by delicious food, lively music and stunning scenery. Read on for a list of the top 10 things to do on your upcoming Mexican vacation!
1. Eat Mexican Food: Tacos and mole and enchiladas, OH MY! Whether you’re taking a cooking class or dining out, make sure to indulge in flavorful and savory authentic Mexican cuisine!
2. Swim in a Cenote: Mexico has thousands of cenotes around the country for you to visit and take a swim in. Tip: these are great photo opportunities!
3. Día de los Muertos: Visit Mexico during the Day of the Dead celebrations for the ultimate cultural experience. This holiday brings together family and friends to remember and celebrate those have have died.
4. Take a History Lesson: Mexico is full of history waiting to be discovered by you! For example, take a trip to Chichen Itza, one of the 7 Wonders of the World, to see the Temple of Kukulkan.
5. Sign up for a Tequila Tasting: Distilled and produced in Mexico, tequila is a popular spirit of choice throughout the country. There’s no better place than Mexico to try out a few new brands!
6. Go on an Excursion: There are so many wonderful and colorful places to explore in Mexico. Take a day trip to a colonial town to meet the locals and embrace the Mexican culture!
7. Water Sports: The beautiful blue waters of Mexico are perfect for splashing around in the water! Go kayaking, paddle boarding, jet skiing or parasailing for a day of fun in the sun.
8. Watch a Mexican Sunset: At the end of an exciting day in Mexico, sit back and relax as the sun sets across the water — you’ll never forget a Mexican sunset!
9. Listen to Mariachi: It’s not a trip to Mexico without some Mariachi music! You’ll be sure to stumble upon a local band during your stay so jump up and get dancing!
10. Brush up on your Spanish: Sign up for a Spanish lesson during your stay in Mexico! Start to pick up on various dialects and take home a few new phrases to incorporate in to your life!
At Dreams® Resorts & Spas, you can experience all of this and more at our Mexican properties! Check out our special offers page for tropical deals that can get you swimming in cenotes and eating enchiladas in no time! Book using our Fall Into Savings promotion now!
Dreams Resorts & Spas offer a high level of luxury for couples and couples with children, in ideal beachfront settings. Spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped provide a picture-perfect vacation experience with welcoming service and romantic inclusions. Beautiful and exciting destinations provide a lovely setting for a wedding, honeymoon, romantic getaway or family vacation. Best of all, every amenity is included as part of Unlimited-Luxury®.