If you could use a pick-me-up from those winter blues then you’ve come to the right place.
Happy #BeachThursday! Cold winter weather may be setting in but at Dreams Resorts & Spas every day is a beach day. Check out these great beach photos but be warned—you just may end up having to take a trip down to one of our beautiful tropical destinations to experience these stunning views yourself!
Do you have amazing beach photos to share from your recent visit to Dreams Resorts & Spas? Share it with us on Instagram – @DreamsResorts or use the hashtag #DreamsResorts!
Sea Turtle season has officially kicked off at Dreams Resorts & Spas! From now through fall, sea turtles will visit our beaches to lay their eggs at Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa,Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta , Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa and Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa. Here at Dreams Resorts & Spas we make sure the egg nests are protected and the baby turtles make it to the sea. The turtle release program is part of our ongoing turtle conservation efforts. These ancient creatures have been around for millions of years and we want to ensure things remain that way.
Guests at Dreams Resorts & Spas will have the opportunity to release turtle hatchlings back into the ocean. If you’re a turtle lover (who isn’t!) this is something you don’t want to miss!
Things you might not know about the sea turtle:
- They can’t retract their head and legs into their shells like most turtles.
- Sea turtles hear vibrations more than sound and have an excellent sense of smell.
- Their population is difficult to count because juveniles and adult males don’t come ashore.
Take a look at some pictures of these adorable turtles at our beaches:
Even though we’re constantly sharing activities, entertainment and recipes with you, we still think there might be a lot you don’t know about us. With that in mind, we thought it would be fun to tell you five lesser-known fun facts about Dreams Resorts & Spas.
Here it goes…
1. Dreams Punta Cana boasts one of the largest free form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic that winds from the lobby all the way down to the beach.
2. Dreams Los Cabos is working towards a greener and healthier planet by implementing the use of a desalinization plant, which reuses ocean water and allows the property to have an independent water supply from the city.
3. The Explorer’s Club at Dreams Tulum is Mayan themed. As kids enter the Mayan Temple they’ll be led into a world of adventure where daily activities are based around nature, science, exploration and creative arts.
4. Dreams Cancun is the only resort in Cancun to have a natural seawater lagoon with dolphins on site. Guests can swim with dolphins four times each day at 9 am, 10:30 am, noon and 1:30 pm.
5. Dreams Puerto Vallarta sits in a secluded cove on one of 40 beaches along Banderas Bay and offers 500 meters of private beach and crystal clear waters.
Intrigued by these fun facts? Stay with us at one of our amazing resorts and take advantage of our fabulous spring savings. Click the below photo to book your stay today!