Mother’s Day is right around the corner and we’re getting ready in a big way at Dreams® Resorts & Spas!
Do you know a mom who deserves the ultimate “Moms Escape?” It’s time to enter her into our latest sweepstakes! In partnership with Pevonia®, the winner of this sweepstakes will take home a year supply of Pevonia products and win a luxury, relaxing getaway to a selected Dreams Resorts & Spas destination!
Who do you think deserves a Moms Escape to Dreams Resorts? Let us know!
Keep reading for entry details and more!
Calling all moms! Today’s post is all about you, because we totally get it — when you finally dive into that relaxing Dreams® Resorts & Spas vacation you’ve been dreaming about, you want it to be exceptional. Whether you’re flying solo, traveling with kids, enjoying a girls getaway or on a romantic escape, you deserve some “me” time to be luxuriously pampered. Luckily, we’re ready to make those moments happen with a great special offer at Dreams Resorts!
Read on to start planning your well-deserved Mom’s Escape!
Calling all Dads out there! If your family isn’t visiting Dreams Resorts & Spas for Mother’s Day this year, there’s no need to worry! We’ve got some cute crafts–straight from our Explorer’s Club–that kids can make and give to Mom on her special day.
A Coupon Card: Give mom a coupon for something special–a big hug, a back rub, a homemade dinner from Dad & kids, etc.
- A piece of construction paper or card stock
- A pencil, pen, crayons or markers
Fold construction paper into card form and have children write the coupon inside the card then decorate the front. If you’re feeling extra crafty, you can print out a coupon here and place it inside.
Photo Flower Bouquet: These flowers will last all year long and remind Mom how much she’s loved!
- Construction paper, various colors
- Glue stick
- Green chenille stems, one for each flower
- Cut photos into circles to be used as the center of the flower.
- Cut simple flower shapes out of construction paper.
- Glue photo circle to the center of the flower.
- Tape chenille stem to the back of your flower. Make sure the tape is secure by pressing onto the tape with your fingernail.
- Trim ends of chenille to the length you desire, depending on what you are using as a vase. If making a handheld bouquet, don’t trim the chenille; simply tie a ribbon bow around them all.
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about how to celebrate the special women in your life! A vacation to Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa provides the perfect opportunity to pamper mom and spend time together as a family.
In honor of Mother’s Day, we’re offering a special “Pamper Mom” package during the month of May at Dreams Puerto Aventuras. The Pamper Mom package includes:
- Free room upgrade.
- 25 minute neck, back and shoulders massage.
- Special gift for mom from the Spa.
- Free access to wet areas of the Spa throughout length of stay.
- Special photograph with Mother’s Day theme.
- Welcome letter and amenity.
- Special chocolate turndown service on last night.
- Breakfast in bed on one day.
Plus, during the month of May, the Dreams Entertainment Team has special mother and children activities planned. The resort will have an afternoon BBQ on the beach with music, entertainment and more every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during May! Children can also make a gift for mom at the Explorer’s Club for kids.
Surprise mom with this special package, book today!