With the biggest shopping day of the year upon us, Dreams® Resorts & Spas has decided to join in on the fun!
It can be both stressful and challenging to find things to do that every member of the family will enjoy on vacation. Not so at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana! There’s truly something for everyone; the most difficult part of your stay will be deciding between our many versatile activities and experiences! See below for our top 7 things to do at Dreams Palm Beach.
1. Beach: This one is clearly a gimme, but is it possible to ever have too much beach time? We don’t think so! It’s hard to get sick of the paradise that is a tropical beach. We recommend saving ample time between the many activities offered at Dreams Palm Beach to take in the beauty of the Dominican Coast and relax in the way you truly deserve!
2. Water Sports*: Go on an ocean adventure at Dreams Palm Beach! Take to the sea on a kayak, hobie cat, jet ski, or water skis. Windsurfing, scuba diving and snorkeling are also available for our lucky guests. You and your family will never forget the adrenaline rush!
3. Land Sports: If you have some land lovers in your group, we’ve got them covered too with a variety of athletic activities on dry land including volleyball, ping pong, beach ball, bocce ball, darts, tennis and our pools. Staying active has never been so much fun!
4. Explorer’s Club & Core Zone Teens Club: A family vacation can be a whole lot of fun, but sometimes Mom and Dad need a break to just relax and enjoy each other’s company without the kids around! That’s where our Explorer’s Club for Kids and Core Zone Teens Club come in. These fully-supervised clubs feature plenty of activities to keep the younger set entertained until 10 p.m. while parents play.
5. Entertainment: At Dreams Palm Beach, there’s entertainment for everyone after dark. Watch movies like never before with our big screen movies shown right on the beach or experience our exciting live nightly entertainment!
6. Get to Know the Culture: At Dreams Palm Beach, we offer multiple classes designed to teach our guests a little about the Dominican culture around them while having blast. Learn traditional Latin dances, pick up some Spanish or learn a new recipe while you’re here; you’ll have something to show for your vacation besides your tan!
7. Tours & Excursions*: For a true family adventure, check out some of the tours and excursions available near Dreams Palm Beach such as the Altos de Chavón recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff, the unspoiled island of Isla Saona or vibrant Dominican capital of Santo Domingo.
Is your family ready to experience the vacation of a lifetime? Book your stay with Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana today!
*Additional costs may apply
Come experience redefined luxury in a palm-studded paradise at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana! We’ve recently completed renovations at the resort that will enhance your vacation experience. See below what’s new:
- Premium Deluxe Tropical View Room: This makes up a brand-new room category at Dreams Palm Beach, which has been greatly enhanced with luxurious features that will leave you in awe. Enjoy a contemporary design with glossy, marble floors and a private balcony or terrace with tropical views. The star of this new room is an expanded bathroom, complete with a double rain shower, an enhanced vanity and a separate powder room. How can it get any better than this?!
- New Dreams Spa by Pevonia: Come see the brand new spa at Dreams Palm Beach. Indulge in a rejuvenating hydrotherapy area and various indigenous body treatments. Guests who want to get exercise during their trip can enjoy the fitness center, or they can unwind in the relaxation area. Brides can get ready for their special day in the fully-equipped beauty salon!
- VIP Butler Service: For only $14.10/night, guests can request this special service! Not only will you receive a butler, but you can enjoy romantic elements and a complimentary late checkout. Cell phones will be provided in order to reach the butler for expedited service. Those who stay for 7 nights will only pay $99 total – what a great deal!
See some of our new imagery below, or visit our website to learn more!
Five Dreams Resorts & Spas have been awarded the AAA Four Diamond Award! Our Unlimited-Luxury® resorts have met high standards in accommodations and service. We are so proud of this honor and look forward to making your stay with us a memorable one!
The following Dreams Resorts were honored with the AAA Four Diamond award in 2013:
Guests of all ages will have their vacation dreams come true at any of Dreams Resorts & Spas. While adults get to enjoy time to themselves, kids also have the opportunity to have the time of their lives at our Explorer’s Club for Kids.
Our Explorer’s Club for Kids is a fully supervised children’s program with arts and crafts, games, weekly campout adventures, big screen movies on the beach and more! Daily activities are open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm for kids from 3 to 12 years old. All Explorer’s Club personnel and babysitters are certified by the Red Cross. As you are planning your 2013 family vacation, consider any of the Dreams Resorts & Spas as the perfect destination for the entire family!
Check out this fun Explorer’s Club arts & crafts dinner that was recently held at Dreams Palm Beach in Punta Cana!
The Dreams Resorts & Spas in the Dominican Republic all keep their bars stocked with fine bottles of Dominican rum amongst other premium liquor as part of the Unlimited-Luxury® privileges. Rum is the essence of the Dominican spirit and something you may not know is that the production of rum is the oldest industry in the Dominican Republic.
Long before rum became a popular drink that is enjoyed around the globe, even in your hometown, it began as a simple island drink in the Caribbean. Rum is distilled alcoholic liquor made from sugarcane and molasses. In the 1700’s it was discovered that the molasses, a sugarcane by-product, could be fermented in the hot Caribbean sun and then distilled to make a smooth liquid. This unique liquor quickly became a popular import for sailors, especially those in the British Navy, to bring back to their homelands.
One of the most famous Dominican rum companies, Bermudez, goes back as far as 1852. Today, Bermúdez is still the name of a variety of rums produced by J. Armando Bermúdez & Co, now in its fourth generation of management. Bermúdez and two other Dominican rums, Barceló and Brugal, are collectively known as the three B’s.
Can’t wait to sip on a refreshing tropical rum cocktail? Try the Tropic Rum Punch recipe below and bring the island spirit home to you and your friends. Cheers!
Tropical Rum Punch
Serves 6 to 8
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1/4 cup banana liqueur
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup pink grapefruit juice
Garnish: Limes, sliced
Fill a pitcher halfway with ice. Add all the rum, liqueur and juices, mix well with large spoon and garnish with lime slices. Serve and enjoy.
Tropic Rum Punch can be enjoyed on the beach or at home