Beach and pool days are relaxing and fabulous while on a Dreams® Las Mareas getaway, but sometimes everyone needs a little activity and excitement when exploring somewhere new!
Luckily at Dreams Las Mareas in Costa Rica, you and your family can choose from a number of activities for the young and young at heart.
Keep reading to find out more!
Looking for the adventure of a lifetime? Make Costa Rica your next vacation spot! Dreams® Las Mareas Costa Rica is the perfect base to discover the natural wonders of this amazing tropical oasis, and here’s the best part—it’s Free to Explore.
Read on to find out how you can make your next Dreams Resorts getaway your best yet with a complimentary excursion from Dreams Las Mareas.
Happy #TravelTuesday! Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, an unrivaled tropical hideaway located on the Riviera Nayarit’s breathtaking Banderas Bay in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, offers unlimited-luxury® and fulfills all the needs of our travelers! Not only are there endless activities around the resort, but Dreams Villamagna offers nearby attractions, like the colonial town of Puerto Vallarta – where there is fun for everyone!
Read on to learn more about the quaint and beautiful town of Puerto Vallarta and what it has to offer guests of Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta!
Guest of Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta not only have endless options of activities around the resort, but the town of Puerto Vallarta, only a short distance from the resort, offers endless fun for all!
At Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa you can do as much or as little as you like. After all, it’s your vacation!
If you like to get up and get active while on vacation, take a moment to browse through some of the exciting activities you can participate in during your stay at Dreams Riviera Cancun!
Unlimited-Luxury®, gourmet dining, full-service spa, endless activities and award winning beaches are just a few reasons to book your next vacation at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa. We welcome couples, families and singles to experience our resort which is set in a unique location in the Mexican Caribbean.
Dreams Tulum is less than five minutes from the ancient city of Tulum, which is home to the only beachfront ancient Mayan ruins. The archeological site is a must-see for our guests. Learn about Mayan history while admiring the pyramids, ceremonial structures and old temples with the Caribbean Sea as the backdrop.
The word “tulum” means wall in Mayan. It is believed that the city was named Tulum because it was known as the “walled city” dating back as far as approximately 564 A.D. This magical, mystical place is a fascinating experience that you’ll want to include during your stay at Dreams Tulum.
Tulum is still making history today as it was recently recognized by TripAdvisor’s 2011 Traveler’s Choice Awards as the #5 “Best Beach in the World” and #4 “Best Beach in the Caribbean & Mexico”. The sugar-white sand beaches and crystal-clear blue waters really stand out from the rest because of its rare mix of beach, archeology and village.
Below is a list of some other nearby points of interest to include in your itinerary. Book now and start planning today!
- Mayan ruins of Coba, Xel-ha, Chichen-Itza and Kohunlich
- World’s second largest barrier reef – just offshore
- Nearby underground rivers, caves and jungles for adventure seekers
- Eco-adventure attractions at Tres Rios and Xel-Há
- Xcaret Eco-Archeological Park
- Playa del Carmen
The Caribbean Sea is backdrop for Tulum’s beachfront Mayan ruins.
Tourist explore the sites of Tulum’s Mayan ruins.
If you are planning a trip to one of the Dreams Resorts & Spas in the Dominican Republic, there are a number of exciting excursions and sights for you to consider. Of course we offer wide range of activities and entertainment at our resorts as part of our Unlimited-Luxury© privileges, but if you are looking to experience an action-packed outing off-property, we’d recommend trying the Bavaro Splash Speedboat Tour through Amstar.
Race along the Bavaro coastline in an exhilarating two passenger speedboat James Bond style! Drive around the coast and reach the perfect spot over coral reefs and get ready for a fantastic snorkeling experience. Dive right in and take a look at the variety of multicolored fish that inhabit this part of the island. Get up-close and personal with these beautiful creatures that will eat right out of your hand.
The Bavaro Splash Tour in includes transportation to and from the hotel, a two passenger speedboat, snorkeling equipment and soft drinks. It is recommended that participants wear comfortable beach clothes, shoes and a bathing suit. Don’t forget to bring a beach towel, sun block and a hat or sunglasses. An underwater camera would also be great to capture photos while snorkeling. The tour takes approximately five hours, leaving at either 8:30 am or 1:20 pm.
To book your excursion today, visit the Amstar website. See you soon!
When visiting Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa, there are many activities offered at our resort, but if you are looking to explore some local attractions, Huatulco has many options to choose from. Here are a few nearby attractions to consider when staying in Huatulco.
- The Botazoo Ecological Park. This park is an ecological area located 10 miles from Huatulco. It is a bird lover’s paradise with over 120 different species that can be spotted along the river and in the lagoon. It is also home to the archeological site Punta Celeste. This area also offers excellent rappelling adventures with a rock wall that measures 50 meters.
- The Copalita Waterfalls. The Copalita Waterfalls are located an hour and half from Huatulco along the Copalita River, just above the village of Santa Maria Xadani. The majestic waterfalls vary in size and offer swimming, hiking and relaxation in an all natural setting. The larger waterfalls have a swing that you can swing and rapel from.
- La Crucecita. La Crucecita is located 10 minutes from the hotel area of Tangolunda. The town comes complete with a park, zocalo and a church that is said to have the largest painting of the Virgin de Guadalupe on the ceiling. La Crucecita is where most of the restaurants, cafes, boutiques, craft stores and markets are located.
- The Zapotecas Mud Bath. Mud baths were used by the Zapotecas, Mayans and Aztecs for its medicinal healing powers. Today, mud baths are offered by the “The Women of La Bocana Cooperative” on the beach at La Bocana. The treatment is exclusively the work of the women of the village, who are direct descendants of the Zapotec people.
Stop by our tour desk if you’d like more information or if you’re interested in booking an excursion to any of these local attractions!