Keep reading to learn more about this prestigious honor!
Happy #WellnessWednesday! This week, we’re highlighting the International Women’s Day Race event that was held at Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa and Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa on March 8, 2016 in honor of women across the world!
The two resorts joined together to organize a 5 km race starting at Dreams Huatulco, in the Bay of Tangolunda, and finishing at Secrets Huatulco, in the Conejos Bay. Race participants included guests and employees from both resorts, as well as the local residents of Huatulco. It was a very fun and successful day celebrating the respect, appreciation and love towards women in our society!
Check out some of the great photos from the day!
¡Hola! (Hi) We are proud to announce the launch of our new Spanish social media pages on Facebook and Twitter for Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa. Our Spanish-speaking fans can now engage with us and take advantage of all the interaction we’ve had with our English-speaking fans. Spanish and English speakers alike will get to learn about what’s happening at Dreams Huatulco.
The Dreams Huatulco page in Spanish will allow you to:
- Learn about the latest fun-filled activities at our Explorer’s Club
- View our most recent pictures that will make you wish you were here
- Be the first to know about our exclusive offers
¡Vamos a ponernos sociales en español!
¡Hola! Estamos muy orgullosos de anunciar nuestras nuevas páginas de redes sociales en español para Facebook y Twitter. Ahora nuestros fans de habla hispana podrán participar con nosotros y tomar ventaja de toda la interacción que tenemos ya con nuestros fans en inglés ¡Ahora los hablantes en español e inglés podrán de igual manera conocer lo que ocurre en Dreams Resort & Spa al momento!
Las páginas de Dreams Huatulco te permitirán:
- Conoce las últimas actividades llenas de diversión de nuestro Club de Niños Explorer’s.
- Mira nuestras fotografías más recientes que te harán desear estar aquí con nosotros
- Se de los primeros en enterarte de nuestras ofertas exclusivas
¡Sólo podrás experimentar los privilegios del Unlimited-Luxury® con nosotros!
¡Checa nuestras páginas hoy y síguenos!
If you are planning a trip to Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa, there are a number of exciting excursions and sights for you to consider. Of course we offer wide range of activities and entertainment at our resort as part of our Unlimited-Luxury© privileges, but if you are looking to explore some of the local sites in Huatulco, we’d recommend trying the 7 Bays Tour through Amstar.
Explore the beautiful bays along Huatulco’s coastline aboard a comfortable catamaran cruiser. Relax with cool refreshing cocktails and beverages from the open bar as your cruise host offers interesting details about the geography, flora and fauna of the region, all with the Sierra Madre Mountains as a spectacular backdrop.
The catamaran will make a stop at San Agustin, one of the most captivating spots along the coast to relax in the calm waters, bask in the sun or snorkel some of the reef formations nearby. Then the catamaran will sail on to Maguey’s Bay, another gorgeous spot where you can lay out on the fine, white sand shores and float serenely over tranquil waves. Quaint, picturesque beach-front restaurants line the shore where you can enjoy a tasty lunch – seafood is the obvious specialty — and ice cold cervezas.
This tour will provide one of the most enjoyable, relaxing days you’ll have in Huatulco. Stop by the Amstar desk at Dreams Huatulco to book your 7 Bays Tour excursion today!
Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa recently organized a charity toy drive for underprivileged children in Huatulaco. The resort collected over 12,000 toys which they delivered to local children and families on el Dia de los Reyes. Take a look at some of the priceless pictures from that day! To view more photos, click here.
When visiting Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa, there are many activities offered at our resort, but if you are looking to explore some local attractions, Huatulco has many options to choose from. Here are a few nearby attractions to consider when staying in Huatulco.
- The Botazoo Ecological Park. This park is an ecological area located 10 miles from Huatulco. It is a bird lover’s paradise with over 120 different species that can be spotted along the river and in the lagoon. It is also home to the archeological site Punta Celeste. This area also offers excellent rappelling adventures with a rock wall that measures 50 meters.
- The Copalita Waterfalls. The Copalita Waterfalls are located an hour and half from Huatulco along the Copalita River, just above the village of Santa Maria Xadani. The majestic waterfalls vary in size and offer swimming, hiking and relaxation in an all natural setting. The larger waterfalls have a swing that you can swing and rapel from.
- La Crucecita. La Crucecita is located 10 minutes from the hotel area of Tangolunda. The town comes complete with a park, zocalo and a church that is said to have the largest painting of the Virgin de Guadalupe on the ceiling. La Crucecita is where most of the restaurants, cafes, boutiques, craft stores and markets are located.
- The Zapotecas Mud Bath. Mud baths were used by the Zapotecas, Mayans and Aztecs for its medicinal healing powers. Today, mud baths are offered by the “The Women of La Bocana Cooperative” on the beach at La Bocana. The treatment is exclusively the work of the women of the village, who are direct descendants of the Zapotec people.
Stop by our tour desk if you’d like more information or if you’re interested in booking an excursion to any of these local attractions!