We’re thrilled to announce that Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa was recently named by the Huffington Post as one of the 12 Most Popular Resorts in the Caribbean Right Now!
With the holiday season officially coming to a close, Huffington Post evaluated which hotels were the most popular for their users and we’re thrilled that Dreams Punta Cana was included in this respected list!
Did you know you can reserve our private pool for a day during your stay at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa? This can be great fun whether you are traveling as a couple! For a whole day, you and your significant other can relax as if you’re the only two in the tropics or your whole family can enjoy a swim in the private pool.
Having your own pool for the day is a special, luxurious experience you will be sure to remember forever. Make a great poolside playlist and bring a book to enjoy. Talk to your concierge today about reserving your private pool for a day!
Even though we’re constantly sharing activities, entertainment and recipes with you, we still think there might be a lot you don’t know about us. With that in mind, we thought it would be fun to tell you five lesser-known fun facts about Dreams Resorts & Spas.
Here it goes…
1. Dreams Punta Cana boasts one of the largest free form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic that winds from the lobby all the way down to the beach.
2. Dreams Los Cabos is working towards a greener and healthier planet by implementing the use of a desalinization plant, which reuses ocean water and allows the property to have an independent water supply from the city.
3. The Explorer’s Club at Dreams Tulum is Mayan themed. As kids enter the Mayan Temple they’ll be led into a world of adventure where daily activities are based around nature, science, exploration and creative arts.
4. Dreams Cancun is the only resort in Cancun to have a natural seawater lagoon with dolphins on site. Guests can swim with dolphins four times each day at 9 am, 10:30 am, noon and 1:30 pm.
5. Dreams Puerto Vallarta sits in a secluded cove on one of 40 beaches along Banderas Bay and offers 500 meters of private beach and crystal clear waters.
Intrigued by these fun facts? Stay with us at one of our amazing resorts and take advantage of our fabulous spring savings. Click the below photo to book your stay today!
We have some gorgeous pools at Dreams Resorts & Spas. Therefore, we thought it’d be fun to take you all on a photo tour of our pools. What pool will you be daydreaming of?
Palm Trees Frame The Main Pool at Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa
The Newly Built Free Form Pool at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
Make a Spash in the Main Pool at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa
The Main Pool at Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa
The Free Form Pool at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa