We’ve made it to another #FanPhotoFriday, Dreams® Resorts & Spas fans!
Today we want you to sit back, relax and enjoy some of the most beautiful photos our fans have taken at our resorts! We love that our guests are so passionate about sharing special memories from their stay with us. Keep reading to see these amazing photos!
Tour our resorts through the eyes of our fun Dreams Resorts guests! Photo credit: teterulz22.
It was an incredible year at Dreams® Resorts & Spas! We can’t wait to ring in 2018, but to celebrate our fantastic year in paradise, we’re counting down the top 10 posts on our @DreamsResorts Instagram for 2017.
There’s no better way to learn about a resort than through pictures. We love sharing photos of our beautiful beaches and pools, delicious gourmet dining, vibrant cocktails and all the other images you want to see from Dreams Resorts & Spas so that you can imagine yourself on a fabulous getaway with us!
Buckle up — it’s time to countdown the top photos from Instagram this year!
Photos are the best way to share your Dreams Resorts & Spas vacation adventures with family and friends. They truly are memories that last a lifetime, which is why it’s so important that your pictures turn out as vibrant and beautiful as possible! We’ve put together five tips to help ensure you that your vacation memories with us will be picture perfect and last forever.
- It’s all about the camera. Every fabulous photo begins with one thing: a stellar camera. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on a professional piece of equipment to take great pictures—try a smaller, point-and-shoot camera. PCMag.com’s list of “Top 10 Digital Cameras” can help you make your decision. Or if you have an iPhone or a Droid, now is the perfect opportunity to use the built-in camera.
- Take photos of whatever strikes your fancy. Don’t feel like you have to confine yourself to only taking pictures of “touristy” spots. Walk by a small alley in town that looks like it’s straight out of a movie? Snap it. Stumble upon a sea turtle sunbathing on the beach? Get out your camera. Take shots that define you trip, such as seashells on the beach, an adventurous excursion or your beach-side lunch.
- Snap as many photos as possible. Take photos everywhere and take them often. This way, you’ll have many photos to choose from when it comes time to put together a scrapbook or a Facebook album. If you took pictures with your smartphone, download the Instagram app if you haven’t already, and use a filter to give your favorite photos a unique effect.
- Shoot first, crop later. If you cannot achieve the exact framing that you would like while taking the picture, you can always crop it down to the desired size later. Playing around with the zoom on a camera can get rather time-consuming and frustrating. Similarly, if you find an interesting section of a photo that you did see before first reviewing your pictures, don’t be afraid to crop and zoom in on it. Moments pass by quickly, and it’s important that you don’t miss them!
- View all of your pictures before deleting them. This step is particularly important. There could be hidden gems in your collection of photos that you may not even be aware of!
Now that you have these great tips for taking great photos during your next vacation, don’t forget to share them with us once you return home! Find all of our resort locations on Facebook (see below), Instagram and Pinterst!
Follow Dreams Resorts & Spas on Pinterest
Follow Dreams Resorts & Spas on Instagram and tag your vacation pictures with #DreamsResorts!
“Like” us on Facebook and share your Dreams vacation memories!
Dreams Los Cabos
Dreams Riviera Cancun
Dreams Puerto Vallarta
Dreams La Romana
Dreams Punta Cana
Dreams Palm Beach
Dreams Puerto Aventuras
Now you can share your vacation experience at Dreams Resorts & Spas with friends and family at home through Instagram – just snap a picture, tag it with #DreamsResorts and upload it to Instagram! It’s just that easy!
You can share snapshots of favorite moments of your visit to Dreams Resorts & Spas – whether it is playtime in the pool, Explorer’s Club activities for the kids, or a relaxing moment on one of our gorgeous beaches. Just be sure to follow us to add some gorgeous tropical photos into your newsfeed once you return home. These photos are sure to brighten your days!
Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web, and we’re using this emerging social network to showcase our beautiful resorts. We’re excited to be a part of a growing travel community in this visually-stimulating social space. If you’re not familiar with the site, take a look at this glimpse of our profile below to give you an idea of its’ layout:
As you can see above, we have a pinboard for each of our resorts as well as boards that represent the locations and cultures our guests experience while staying with us. Pinterest works by aggregating photos that have been pinned by users into several categories like ‘beauty & health’, ‘weddings & events’, ‘travel & places’, etc. You can use Pinterest to follow users who pin content that inspires you, and also use your own pinboards to save great photos, articles and ideas you find while surfing the web. Here’s an example of some of our favorite pins to date:
A Make it at Home recipe for Rum Punch from Dreams La Romana
El Patio Restaurant at Dreams Puerto Aventuras
An aerial view of the pool at Dreams Puerto Vallarta
We hope we’ve piqued your interest in Pinterest! Visit our page today to check it out and follow us!